A couple of weekends ago, my friends threw me a beautiful baby shower. I am so thankful to have such wonderful, giving people in my life. Took lots of pics, but turns out my camera is bummed out, so I guess we'll be getting a new one. I tried to steal as many decent pics from others' cameras/phones as I could...
|The Hostesses (minus one)|
Great job Wesley, Angie & Jane Ann
|Yummy Food...and wine...but not for me...I'll get mine soon enough ;)|
|Not too bad for 6wks to go (at the time)|
|Well....hmmm...there just aren't words|
|My mom & I...Her New Name - Undetermined...|
In the running: GiGi, BeBe, or Bizzy
While at my shower, Mitch & Dave were at the Division II Championship game. I had no idea that even existed, but sure enough it does. Just by chance North Dakota State was playing Sam Houston in Frisco. And what do you know...Angie's family is from up north, so they all went to the game.
|Dave, Mitch, Tim, Geri, Gina & Sue (probably taking the pic)|
This past weekend was kind of AMAZING!! "Why?" you ask. Well, mostly because I was so excited when our Colorado neighbors said they would be in town briefly on Friday and could meet us for dinner. We literally hadn't seen each other since we pulled out of their driveway to move back to Texas. But they're back in the Lone Star State and expecting a baby girl this spring, so I'm hoping we'll be able to get together more often!!! Thanks McElroy's for showing us a new frozen yogurt trend.
SaturDAY...slept a lot...SaturNIGHT...We met darling little Emmeline Toups for the first time! Congrats Steph & Thad. Then I crashed the boys party at Ryan's so we could see Aaron (Mitch's podiatry school roommate). Mitch did say "we" several times, but there was no mention that the girls wouldn't be there. I don't think they cared too much.
Sunday...watched 4 movies...yes 4...which means I hardly left the couch. And what?!
Then Monday...No school...I got in WAY over my head with chores and errands and about half way through, almost quit. Monday was the day I decided I'm over being pregnant and would love for little Stella Kate to arrive. I guess if you've been pregnant you know what I mean...and if you haven't, I don't know what to tell ya. I need suspenders to hold the girl up...SOOOO HEAVY! But I'll give her a few more weeks...I mean she'll probably give me a few more weeks.
One month to go and...
1. Sleep - gotta pee every hour or two
2. Sleep - rolling over...can't do it with out making a big commotion
3. Sleep - the dogs still think I can move around them...I can't
4. Weight - she's heavy...I don't think she has dropped, she's just low to begin with
5. My Ass - is about the size of my belly...my belly will go down (with less work than my ass will)
6. Meals - yep, I'm still eating
7. Clothes - refused to buy anything else this late until I accidentally dried most of my favorite shirts which are now too short or I've spilled something on them that won't come out
8. Sanity - Going out the window (which is why I dried my shirts)
9. Coordination - What's that? (hence the spilling of food and drink on clothes...get me a bib)
10. Thank goodness Mitch can help me with my shoes...and on the days that he doesn't...I'm usually running late by the time I get them on
Pretty sure I'm not posting again until the nursery is finished. Loving it!! Only a few minor details to go.
**Literally as I'm finishing this blog, my mom texts me with her final list of grandma names and wants me to vote on the top 3! No, she's not excited ;D