Thursday, June 7, 2012

Anniversary

I'm only writing so I don't get behind...

Monday Mitch & I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary! We've been together for 12 years and technically known each other for 15. Isn't that insane?!?! We celebrated Saturday with a family trip to the Arboretum...Mitch hasn't been although I go routinely. We had a picnic breakfast and saw the new Chihuly Exhibit.







Being pushed around in a stroller is exhausting!!!

Then we went to dinner and a movie at the iPic Theater in Allen. I suppose it would have been worth it if the flick we saw was longer. An hour and 10 minutes just doesn't cut it. If I'm paying that much money to see a movie in a big comfy chair, then I want to get my monies/money's worth. (which is it???) So by 7:30 we were out of the theater and had A LOT of time to kill. We didn't know what to do!! Oh how life has changed. I would have been fine with turning in early to catch a few zzzz's, but what's the fun in that? So we had a few drinks and went home after we knew Stella would be asleep. 


I'm looking forward to the rest of the month. Swimming with friends, book club, knocking out my "To Do" list and Mitch finishing boards.

*A postpartum sidenote - my hair is falling out in droves!!! I got ready Saturday afternoon and all of the sudden I had two bald patches on either side of my forehead. I tried not to panic, but did. Now my hair is coming out in the shower, when I brush my hair, and when I blow-dry it. I'm completely freaked out.  I read a bunch of postpartum articles  and they say you can start shedding hair around 3-4 months after giving birth...I am so NOT down with this much hair-loss. This isn't normal shedding (I don't think). And of course my hair stylist said not to stress because it'll only get worse if I do. HOW do you NOT stress over bald spots!!! I'm having to part my hair in the middle - GAG!!! Going to the doctor Friday.

Maybe I'm being a little vain, but pray that my hair grows back quickly and there's nothing major going on. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment