Saturday, October 15, 2011

Half Way There

We're halfway there!! Here I am at 22 weeks...black isn't all that revealing I guess, but there's no doubt there's a baby in there.

Hello Stella Kate

Ms. Stella Kate is doing a lot of kicking these days.  Her feet are definitely down because I only feel her tapping on my bladder and no where else. She's pretty active when I eat & late at night. It's kind of amazing!! I'm ready for full-on movement. The sporadic kicks are cool though.

We registered this weekend. It was pretty fun, but also a reality check that she'll be here before we know it. I'm getting closer to room decisions. I know which crib we're getting & we picked up her dresser today, but that's about it. I love this amazing rug from Anthropolgie, but I haven't made it to the fabric store to pick bedding fabric. Once I get to that point, I'll be more on track. It's not surprising that I am having trouble deciding on what I want. I'm trying to be as reasonable as possible, but reasonable is not really in my purchasing vocabulary.

All of the stuff I said we were doing in my last blog...none of it happened. No Adele...she's not coming...skank. No Thursday concerts at the Arboretum...I've been too stinking busy/tired. Race for the Cure...it just didn't work out. Slacker is what I'm feeling like. I have been so sleepy that by 8:00 I'm ready to call it a night. I couldn't even start, much less finish my book club book, so I powered through it in one week on audiobooks (thank god for 6hrs in the car to Austin & back). I really feel good during the day and have energy, but when I stop, that's it!!

One of our good friends gave us some baby stuff...it's now Roxy approved. We might have jealousy issues or they'll be best friends.

I turned it on and everything...she's down with it :)
Dogs and baby...I really hope they don't flip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment