Saturday, December 17, 2011

Two Weeks Off...

What to do?!?!

Oh, I plan on doing a whole lot of nothing. Other than wrapping a few presents, this girl is parking it in the relaxation zone.

http://ardenpruchablog.com/
We took maternity pics last weekend with Arden Prucha at a park near the lake in Fort Worth. She did an amazing job and I can't wait to see the rest.  Here's a sampling... http://ardenpruchablog.com/bm-maternity-peek/

I've got 9 weeks to go! Yikes...will I be ready? I mean emotionally, I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be. But right now I'm more concerned about the glider arriving on time and hanging art on the walls. The room just isn't quite finished. That's all I talk about these days...baby and baby's room. I am certain Mitch is over it. We're taking a child birth class tomorrow. I'm not really sure there's much I'm going to learn that I haven't already read about, been told about from experienced moms, pregnancy apps or seen on the latest "Baby Story" on TLC.  I just think it'll happen how it happens and I'm not going to stress about it. So off we go tomorrow to practice how to have a baby (like you can actually practice) and all that jazz. Mitch needs more insight than I do. I'm around babies often enough to have a clue. Next class...breastfeeding. My mom laughed when I said I was taking this class. She said something along the lines of, "Well you just stick your boob in their mouth and that's about it." I'm hoping it goes that easy.

Hoping my brash comments never offend anyone, but then again...do I really care?!

No comments:

Post a Comment